The ABC is always looking for members who wish to learn more about the breed and keep in touch with other Beauceron enthusiasts. If that describes you, please join us!
When you complete our membership application online:
- We publish the names of all applicants in our club newsletter as soon as possible.
- Members have a 30-day window to make us aware of any concerns, or present any grounds they may have for declining a member.
- We’ll also use that time to ensure that there is no American Kennel Club or breed club discipline history associated with new applicants.
- Barring any concerns or objections, you should be contacted thirty (30) days following the publication of the newsletter, granting membership and all privileges of the Club. We’ll also send an invoice for membership dues at that time.
Membership with the ABC requires the endorsement of one ABC member in good standing. If you need to be connected with a member sponsor, please contact our Secretary. You can read about these requirements in Article 1 (“Membership”) of our bylaws.
Dues & Membership Information
- The membership year runs from January 1 through December 31.
- Dues must be remitted by January 1. Failure to do so will drop your name from the rolls.
- For membership applications filed on or after October 1, dues carry over through the end of the following year, so you won’t pay your first year of dues in November, for example, and then be billed again in January – those dues would cover you through the following December.
The following memberships are currently available:
- Regular Membership $30/year One (1) adult (18 years of age or older), one (1) vote
- Joint Membership $45/year Two (2) adults at one address, two (2) votes
- Junior Member $15/year 10-17 years of age, no voting privileges
- Non-USA Member $35/year Reside outside the United States, no voting privileges
All members receive a copy of the club newsletter