The ABC is always looking for members who wish to learn more about the breed and keep in touch with other Beauceron enthusiasts. If that describes you, please join us!
Once we’ve received your application:
- We publish that names all applicants in The Beauceron Bulletin (our club newsletter) as soon as possible.
- Members have a 30-day window to make us aware of any concerns, or present any grounds they may have for declining a member.
- We’ll also use that time to ensure that there is no American Kennel Club or breed club discipline history associated with new applicants.
- Barring any concerns or objections, you should receive a letter thirty (30) days following the publication of the newsletter, granting membership and all privileges of the Club
Membership with the ABC requires the endorsement of one ABC member in good standing. You can read about this requirement in Article 1 (“Membership”) of our bylaws. If you need to be connected with a member sponsor, please contact our Membership Secretary.
Dues & Membership
- The membership year runs from January 1 through December 31.
- Dues must be remitted by January 1. Failure to do so will drop your name from the rolls and the Newsletter mailing list.
- Membership applications filed on or after October 1 of any year carry over to the following year.
The following memberships are currently available:
- Regular Membership $30/year One (1) adult (18 years of age or older), one (1) vote
- Joint Membership $45/year Two (2) adults at one address, two (2) votes
- Junior Member $15/year 10-17 years of age, no voting privileges
- Non-USA Member $35/year Reside outside the United States, no voting privileges
All members receive a copy of the bi-monthly newsletter “The Beauceron Bulletin.”