Occasionally, through no fault of their own, a Beauceron will end up in Rescue. The ABC is committed to making sure these dogs find permanent homes
- All dogs are spayed or neutered, up to date with age appropriate vaccinations, and microchipped.
- There is no “application fee.” The adoption fee for all of our dogs is $300.
- The questionnaire helps us learn more about you and your family.
- We keep applications, so even if we don’t have a dog that matches you at this time, we’ll have your information for future.
- We ask for a vet reference and three personal references.
- We strongly suggest at least one of your personal references be someone in the pet profession. (a trainer, groomer, pet sitter, etc.)
If there is information that you feel will help us match you to your new family member, and you don’t see a space for it on the application, please don’t hesitate to let us know via email! We have an exceptionally high success rate with our adoptions and we feel that can be attributed to how carefully we try to make sure that our dogs and their families are a good match!
Our Rescue Coordinator
Kara Staroski has been involved with the Beauceron breed for almost fifteen years. When not busy helping rescue dogs she actively trains and competes with her dogs in conformation, nosework, and herding. In addition to being Rescue Chairperson she is currently serving on the American Beauceron Club Board of Directors as the vice president.