Greg Hollen, sponsored by Karla Davis
Alyssa Ayres and Sadanand Dhume, sponsored by Eric Vavassori
Andriana Gulapa, sponsored by Mylène Boulanger
Dixon, CA supported entry, October 29th – 31st; entries closed yesterday, 10/13.
No report provided.
Region 2 TT and Farm Dog Test on October 30th, TT is full, and Farm Dog Test is nearly full. Closing soon.
o Susan Griffin is the event chair
Region 2 Specialty, December 16th
o Budget of $250 for ribbons and awards
o Cindy Hartwell is the chairperson.
Scentwork Trial in Louisiana, 1/8 & 1/9
o Sarah Price event chair
o Approved by the AKC
o Flyer was created
Region 1 National Specialty planning in progress; proposal has been submitted, and will be reviewed by the board.
Herding seminar was successful.
- September BOD draft meeting minutes sent on 10/14.
- Will wait to approve September minutes, and do this online, so that all can approve.
- Work on our Beauce.Org Website this past month:
- No progress
- Will present a proposal for $24.99 one-time installation fee, and $99.99 annual recurring fee to have InMotion webhosting to perform this change
- Upgrade WordPress versions
- Calendar sales is on the website.
Sale price $20 until October 18th; $25 per calendar thereafter.
2022 ABC Beauceron Calendar$25.00
There are many upcoming ABC events…mark your calendars! Extra hands are always welcomed. There are a couple committees still looking for members. Contact bo***@be****.org">bo***@be****.org and join today.